Help get the vote out!
This campaign is powered by people like us.
What you do between now and the primary election on August 28th will make ALL the difference.
Here is a toolkit with some easy ideas to help you get out the message of an Arizona for Everyone – and help Kelly win. Whether you have 5 minutes, an hour, or a weekend, it’s easy for you to make a BIG impact.
- Send a personal email to all your friends telling them why you support Kelly and encourage them to vote in the August 28th primary. Click here for ideas for what you can say.
- Write a 150-200 word letter to the editor of your local paper. Click here to find instructions and links to Arizona papers with the widest circulation. Here are two approaches you can take:
- Write about an issue you care about and say that you are supporting Kelly because you trust her to do something about it.
- Write to defend our vision of an “Arizona for Everyone!” when the heat gets turned up and the attacks begin.
Hold a Fired Up for Fryer party at your home or favorite hang out. Here are some ideas:
- Invite friends over to watch a debate. Encourage everyone who attends to sign up to volunteer and/or make a donation to the campaign. Click here for videos and dates of upcoming events.
- Host a letter writing party. Email Amanda@FryerForArizona.com for support. Click here to download and print letters.
- Host a phone bank party. Email Amanda@FryerForArizona.com for support.
Pass out Fryer flyers at the farmers market, community events, put them on windshields, go door to door in your neighborhood.
We have Fryer for Arizona coloring sheets for kids in both English and Spanish!